Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Assistant on a monthly rolling contract with a possibility of an extension.
Purpose of the role – Delivery of technical and core administrative support to teams across all directorates, meeting performance targets and deliver a culture of “Putting our residents first” where continuous service improvement is maintained.
▪Responsible for delivering complex, routine and emergency tasks against the administrative standards to ensure consistency in maintaining service delivery
▪Deliver a skilled and flexible technical administration support service across the directorates, and to react to peaks and troughs of work in any council location as required
▪ To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for meeting tight deadlines and committed to high standards of customer care
▪ Maintaining an understanding of the operational workflow processes and linkage with technical administrative support services.
▪ Resolving issues and queries in accordance with the compliance and corporate procedures
▪ Delivering technical administrative support using operational systems so that actions are documented accurately and processed within a timely manner so that actions are transparent for audit purposes
▪ Ability to assimilate and disseminate information and work with the minimum of supervision
▪ Ability to manage high volumes of work effectively and accurately, and to deal with routine matters on own initiative within deadlines.
▪ To produce reports, analysis, and statistical information as required.
▪ Resolve financial queries (including payment inquiries) and ensure appropriate financial controls are in place
To get more information about this role and how to apply please contact Anisha 02476992143