Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an opportunity for a Technical Data Analyst on a month’s contract with a possibility of extension.
* undertake the management, detailed analysis, interpretation and reporting of data
* support the provision of strategy, policy, improvement and change work across the organisation
* work in a variety of disciplines and environments to deliver corporate and directorate priorities.
Essential experience / Skills / knowledge
* Experience of Schools Census and education related statutory returns
* Experience/understanding of children’s services data systems such as Collect, Key to Success, RAISE
* Experience of working on adult and/or children’s statutory returns
* the ability to handle and carry out critical analysis of large datasets
* the ability to quality assure large datasets and statistics derived from those datasets
* the ability to present complex information to a range of audiences in a concise and insightful manner
* an understanding of the Data Protection Act and good data sharing practice
* Advanced Excel skills, SQL, SSPS
If that sounds good to you, we’d love to talk! Please contact Pocholo.