* Significant experience in construction project management and or project delivery.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, compliance and the implementation of CDM regulations
* Knowledge of leaseholder management, consultation and service charge arrangements
* Knowledge of procurement processes relevant to the delivery of construction activities and repairs and maintenance services
* Can demonstrate a commitment to service excellence and a track record in positive resident engagement
* Be familiar with the process of managing design and specialist team professionals.
* Implementation of project management and reporting processes.
* Has problem solving skills, can anticipate change and facilitate that change to meet the project requirements.
* PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project.
* A strategic thinker – understands all legislative requirements and changes in guidance that may impact on the project delivery
* The successful candidate will have a client focussed, professional and polished approach.
* A self-motivated person who can achieve targets that remains cool under pressure.
* Team player able to demonstrate this through previous positions.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience of leading stakeholder management processes
* Experience of managing schemes with resident in occupation